Previously, we have introduced about the purpose of this survey and how to submit it. In this blog, we would like to explain you how to fill out the survey, because you may find difficulties in filling the form, so we would like to clarify on parts that you frequently ask about.
In section A, you need to provide basic information about the company.
1. Trading name — some establishment may use a trading name that is different from the legal name they registered. If you have a trading name, please enter it in the box provided. Otherwise, please leave the box blank.
2. Ownership type — the type of ownership reported should be in line with the registered business.
In section B, you are required to provide the operating status of the company. If the company has started operations, you need to put in the date of commencement. If the company is dormant, it is not in operations and you can precise the status below.
In section C, you should state clearly about the number of person engaged and the job vacancies in your company.
3. Working proprietors, active business partners and unpaid family workers — you should provide the number of male and female workers that do not have regular pay.
4. Paid employees and working directors – you should provide the number of male and female workers who are full time or part time paid employees (both permanent and temporary).
5. Job vacancies – you should provide the number of job vacancies. Also the title, job description as well as the educational qualification required for the job vacancies.
In section D, you are required to describe the major type of your activities. You are also required to choose and tick the activity group that your company belongs to.
If none of the activity group applies, you are required to fill in section E to let the Labor Department knows who is the reporting person, it can be the person who fill in the form or any other contact person from the company.
Centre O specialises in providing professional business advice in Hong Kong. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.