Invoice is a document you typically send to customer requiring payment for goods or services that you have provided or will provide. It is an important tool in business world because invoice helps you monitor and record the account easily.
When drafting an invoice, it is important to focus on a number of key clauses, in particular:
• Details of your company (company name and address)
• Details of the customer or client (company name and address)
• Details of the goods or services that have been or will be provided to the customer
• Unit price of the goods or services
• Total price for the goods or services
• Payment instructions
• Payment terms, including what happens if payment is made after the due date
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit centreo.hk for more details.
#CentreO #HongKongEntrepreneurs #BusinessCentre #Invoice