What is a virtual office?
It sounds like something from the Matrix, but, actually, a virtual office is a popular form of business organization, particularly for SMEs and startups.
A virtual office is an office that exists in cyberspace
So where will you work?
Technically, your office is wherever you are – which makes this working arrangement popular among businesses that do not have to deal with clients directly, but rather remotely. And it makes sense. You will have flexibility, a chance to travel and move around, most importantly, save money.
What about my company?
Good question. While running your business from a laptop is perfectly convenient for you, it may not look the same way for your clients. A reliable service provider is expected to have an office and as business address. This is just how it works.
So what will a virtual office give me?
Just that. A virtual office will give you an official presence, as well as the so-much needed help in dealing with administrative and secretarial tasks.
Centre o provides a wide range of virtual office services, including:
- prestige registered address
- professional receptionist services
- dedicated telephone line
- dedicated fax line
- receipt of letters/parcels with notification via phone/email
- office hours customized call handling
- non-office hours customized voice to email
- 24/7 customized voice to email
- 24/7 unlimited fax to email
- 3 hours free usage of conference room/ month
- listing of corporate signboard
- usage of conference room
- usage of voice conferencing
- administrative support
- printing/ copying
- courier/ postage and stamps arrangement
“A simple cost effective solution to your office needs with exceptional service. What more can you ask for?” Steve, Managing Director at Reflexion Research Ltd