In view of a few new services coming up soon in centre o, we have decided to do a detailed review of all the services centre o is happy to provide, as well as the new ones to come.
We proud ourselves on being a professional provider of a comprehensive set of services, taking your existing business, start-up or idea to a new level.
Serviced offices are gaining popularity in the business world and even more in Hong Kong. Why?
Basically, for most of us, working environment and location are the two key elements to a happy office. However, these things come at a price. And in Hong Kong it’s not a small one.
More than that, just renting an office will not create an inspiring atmosphere. For this you need good administration, efficient cleaning services, refreshment facilities, as well the general tooling for an international working environment like internet, telephone, mail and such.
Now, these things do not sound like a lot of work, but they are – especially if you are a young company, start-up or a one-man business.
Serviced offices help you get all the headache out of the way and keep your all your focus on the big picture.
So what can centre o do for you?
- prestige location
8 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, next to a beautiful park, restaurants and coffee shops.
- 24/7 secured access
- private, secure and furnished
- professional receptionist servicestelephone call forwarding and message taking
- daily mail collection services
- digital telephones with caller display, voice mailbox and conference features
- dedicated telephone and fax lines per work station
- high-speed wired/wireless internet access via pccw
- fully furnished ergonomically design furniture
- meeting room for 4-6 persons
- business lounge with unlimited complementary tea and coffee
- international television newscast
- professional printer, newspapers and magazines
- daily cleaning and office management
- electricity, water, air-conditioning
With us taking over the administration and day-to-day management, you and your team can get right to work.
And if you have any questions about Hong Kong legal system and taxation, you will always have a team of expert consultants at your service.
Want to know more? Just drop us a line at email@example.com