A purchase order is a document between a supplier and a buyer that confirms a purchase. It makes the purchasing process more efficient and allows for better inventory and payment tracking. Purchase order benefits to set out your payment terms and keep an adequate record of orders that you can then match with your invoices.
When drafting a purchase order, it is important to focus on a number of key clauses, in particular:
• Name of your business
• Name and address of your customer
• Delivery address of your customer
• Date of the purchase order
• Name or title of the person ordering
• Payment terms for the order
Confirm each sales order with a purchase order.
• Quantity of goods or description of services
• Unit price
• Total price of all the goods
• Shipping, handling, and other costs
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.centreo.hk for more information.
#CentreO #HongKongEntrepreneurs #BusinessCentre #PurchaseOrder