Business plan is a formal statement of business goals. It outlines the route a company intends to take to grow revenues. If you want to open a bank account, it is an essential statement to hand in. Apart from executive summary in the beginning, here are 6 questions you need to answer in your business plan.
1. What is your business (product/service) all about?
2. What are the highlights/unique selling points?
3. Do you know your market? (Environment analysis)
4. What are your marketing and sales plans?
5. What is the organisational structure?
6. What is your financial plan?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you wish to open company bank account in Hong Kong, we offer Bank Introducer Services for your greatest pleasure!
You may also be interested in these other blog articles:
#CentreO #BankAccountOpening #HongKongEntrepreneurs #BussinessCentre #BOC #DBS #HSBC #HangSeng #BEA #BusinessPlan