How to issue invoice?


Invoice is a document you typically send to customer requiring payment for goods or services that you have provided or will provide. It is an important tool in business world because invoice helps you monitor and record the account easily. When drafting an invoice, it is important to focus on a number of key clauses, in particular: • Details of …

If the director of the company is not in Hong Kong and I represent him as general manager of the Hong Kong Limited company, can I sign on his behalf for a tenancy agreement?


Indeed, you can sign on behalf of the director for a tenancy agreement that is in the name of the company, as long as you are authorized by your director. The Inland Revenue Department will not check the exact accuracy of the director’s signature since the tenancy agreement is issued on the company’s name. You need a working space for …

How to write a purchase order?


A purchase order is a document between a supplier and a buyer that confirms a purchase. It makes the purchasing process more efficient and allows for better inventory and payment tracking. Purchase order benefits to set out your payment terms and keep an adequate record of orders that you can then match with your invoices. When drafting a purchase order, …

Inland Revenue Department – What Floor Do I Need to Visit? For What Reasons?


Inland Revenue Department deals with all the tax and revenue aspects of your company! Here are the different floors you will be dealing with: 1st Floor = For all collection of tax return, they have date chop service, for you to track down your filing dates! 3rd Floor = Get your agreement duty stamped levy paid & share transfer. 4th …

Un petit rappel sur la formation d’entreprise à Hong Kong: les règles de base et conseils pour les directeurs et actionnaires


Il y a quelques règles de base à suivre si vous voulez créer votre propre entreprise à Hong Kong, même si il est plus facile et plus rapide de le faire ici comparé à d’autres pays. N’importe qui peut former une société à responsabilité limitée à Hong Kong. Une société à responsabilité limitée est une entité légale composée de directeurs, …

Company Registries Department – What Do I Need to Do Yearly at the Companies Registry Department?


After one year of incorporation, you must fill in Annual Return Filing for your company to the Companies Registry department. Simply go to the 14th floor and queue up there to submit and pay in person. You prefer to focus on your core business and don’t want to bother with this administrative burden? Contact us at [email protected] and we will …

If a company has been established for a year, what document can prove its good standing?


You can enquire to the Company Registry Department a Certification of Continuing Business. By being your company secretary we will handle all this kind of administrative work, so you can fully concentrate on your business. Get in touch with us at [email protected] #ContinuingBusiness #CompanySecretary #CentreO #HongKongResourceCentre