The photo requirements for China Visa Application


From 15th December 2016, applicants should follow the updated photo requirements below when handing in the China Visa Application. Otherwise, the application will be discarded.Here are the photo requirements. 1. Color photo should be recent, taken within the past six months 2. Photo size should be 48mm high X 33mm wide; the width of the face measures between 15-22mm; the …

I already subscribed to a Pension Fund in my home country; do I still need to enroll for Hong Kong MPF?


As long as your home country’s pension fund is approved by Hong Kong government, you can definitely continue using your home country’s pension system. You need payroll or MPF for your employees? Contact us at [email protected] and we can arrange the monthly payments for you! #Payroll #MPF #HongKong #Business #CentreO #TheHongKongResourceCentre

How to issue invoice?


Invoice is a document you typically send to customer requiring payment for goods or services that you have provided or will provide. It is an important tool in business world because invoice helps you monitor and record the account easily. When drafting an invoice, it is important to focus on a number of key clauses, in particular: • Details of …

Inland Revenue Department – What Floor Do I Need to Visit? For What Reasons?


Inland Revenue Department deals with all the tax and revenue aspects of your company! Here are the different floors you will be dealing with: 1st Floor = For all collection of tax return, they have date chop service, for you to track down your filing dates! 3rd Floor = Get your agreement duty stamped levy paid & share transfer. 4th …

If a company has been established for a year, what document can prove its good standing?


You can enquire to the Company Registry Department a Certification of Continuing Business. By being your company secretary we will handle all this kind of administrative work, so you can fully concentrate on your business. Get in touch with us at [email protected] #ContinuingBusiness #CompanySecretary #CentreO #HongKongResourceCentre

A company without activity in Hong Kong, what to do?


What to do if my company didn’t have any activity for the whole year? You don’t need to do the Accounting & Auditing, but you need to register your company as dormant and justify that there was no activity. Do I still need to do the Accounting & Auditing and to fill in the Profit Tax Return Form? Yes, you …

What business nature shall I choose for Company Incorporation?


My Hong Kong Company will be dealing with different kind of businesses. What business nature shall I choose for Company Incorporation? You can choose a broad business nature, such as Trading, Consulting, Food & Beverage, etc. so it enables you to add up different branches to this Limited Company. A Limited Company in Hong Kong can account up to 49 …

What are the running costs from year 2 after the first year of Company Incorporation?


There are simply 4 costs to consider: 1. Business Registration Renewal – HK$250 government fee (2016-2017) 2. Annual Return – HK$305 government fee (2016-2017) 3. Registered Office – HK$1,300 / year – Centre O fee 4. Company Secretary – HK$2,000 / year – Centre O fee Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you wish to renew your services …

How to prepare the employment contract?


A written employment contract reminds both employer and employee obligations, avoids argument, needed for the payroll services and clearly protects the rights and benefits of both parties. After employer hires the employee, employer should give the employment contract to the employee in details. In fact, both parties must sign if they agree with the declaration. Employment contract must contain: 1.Name …