Incorporate Your Hong Kong Company Now Before the Fee Rise Up of HK$2,000!!!


The Inland Revenue Department officially announced that the Business Registration fee will rise up from HK$250 back to HK$2,250 from April 1st 2017. Incorporate your HK Limited Company Now thanks to Centre O. Check out the details of our Incorporation package here: Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to incorporate your HK Limited Company NOW, we will arrange …

I already subscribed to a Pension Fund in my home country; do I still need to enroll for Hong Kong MPF?


As long as your home country’s pension fund is approved by Hong Kong government, you can definitely continue using your home country’s pension system. You need payroll or MPF for your employees? Contact us at [email protected] and we can arrange the monthly payments for you! #Payroll #MPF #HongKong #Business #CentreO #TheHongKongResourceCentre

Inland Revenue Department – What Floor Do I Need to Visit? For What Reasons?


Inland Revenue Department deals with all the tax and revenue aspects of your company! Here are the different floors you will be dealing with: 1st Floor = For all collection of tax return, they have date chop service, for you to track down your filing dates! 3rd Floor = Get your agreement duty stamped levy paid & share transfer. 4th …

Un petit rappel sur la formation d’entreprise à Hong Kong: les règles de base et conseils pour les directeurs et actionnaires


Il y a quelques règles de base à suivre si vous voulez créer votre propre entreprise à Hong Kong, même si il est plus facile et plus rapide de le faire ici comparé à d’autres pays. N’importe qui peut former une société à responsabilité limitée à Hong Kong. Une société à responsabilité limitée est une entité légale composée de directeurs, …

Company Registries Department – What Do I Need to Do Yearly at the Companies Registry Department?


After one year of incorporation, you must fill in Annual Return Filing for your company to the Companies Registry department. Simply go to the 14th floor and queue up there to submit and pay in person. You prefer to focus on your core business and don’t want to bother with this administrative burden? Contact us at [email protected] and we will …

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Marketing EVENT

Hope you have a nice celebration with your family and friends! Did you enjoy the traditional food, parade and firework? During Chinese New Year, we share “Luck” and “Wealth” through giving red pockets, meeting families and celebrating. However, do you know how to grab your “Luck” by yourself? Here are 3 Chinese methods for you. 1. Chinese Zodiac Fortune In …

A company without activity in Hong Kong, what to do?


What to do if my company didn’t have any activity for the whole year? You don’t need to do the Accounting & Auditing, but you need to register your company as dormant and justify that there was no activity. Do I still need to do the Accounting & Auditing and to fill in the Profit Tax Return Form? Yes, you …