How to subscribe for an APEC card?


First of all, you need to have a Hong Kong Permanent Resident.

1. Start to fill in the application form that you can get online
2. Prepare a photocopy of your HK ID card, a photocopy of your passport, a letter from your company supporting the application, as well as a ID format photography
3. Select at least two destinations that you would like to use the APEC card for
4. Submit your application with the attachments and your original passport by mail or in person to the Immigration Department at the following address:
7/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

You will get a reply within 6 weeks after you submitted your application.
Fee is HK$490 that you can pay when your application has been successfully validated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you would like us to handle your application!

Share this