A Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
There are 7 duties that a right company secretary does:
- Communicating with Company Registry on Behalf of the Company
- Preparing and Keeping Statutory Records
- Arranging and Attending Meetings of Directors and Shareholders, and Preparing Minutes for Meetings
- Preparing and Submitting Statutory Documents
- Preparing and Submitting Application for Business Registration Certificate
- Providing relevant advice on Company Liquidation and Bankruptcy
- Deregistering the Company and Suspending Applications for Activities
Centre O Business Centre facilitates a smooth sail on your business, act as your company secretary, brings you convenience, simplicity and peace of mind.