From 15th December 2016, applicants should follow the updated photo requirements below when handing in the China Visa Application. Otherwise, the application will be discarded.Here are the photo requirements.
1. Color photo should be recent, taken within the past six months
2. Photo size should be 48mm high X 33mm wide;
the width of the face measures between 15-22mm;
the height of the face measures between 28-33mm from chin to the crown of head;
the space between the crown and the upper edge of the photo should be between 3mm to 5mm;
the space between the chin and the bottom edge of the photo should be more than 7mm.
3. The applicant is required to present the frontal view to the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible;
the facial expression must be neutral with eyes open, mouth close and ears visible;
there should not be visible distortion of the facial feature;
the head position: less than 20 degree for left or right tilt (Yaw and Roll) and less than 25 degree for up or down tilt(Pitch).
4. The face should be centred in the image all the features clearly visible and natural skin tone;
no hair accessories are allowed, and eye-glasses should be removed if they reflect light and distort the applicant’s eyes;
hats or other head coverings are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
5. The photo should have no damage or impurities, no background light or shadow over face. There should not be over- or under-exposure.
6. The background of the photo should be white or close to white with no borders around the edge of the images
7. The photo should be use glossy finish photographic paper, no matte-finish ones; no stain, crease or scratch.
To ensure the successful China Visa application, kindly double check before handing in the documents.
We arrange both business or tourist visas for you to travel to China. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information!
#CentreO #HongKongEntrepreneurs #BusinessCentre #ChinaVisaApplication