I have an Investment firm in Hong Kong with a SFC license, can I open up a new division for recruiting under the same company?


Companies Registry will not care of what licenses you are applying for your businesses. But according to SFC regulations, you are not allowed to run another type of business under the SFC regulated company. In case you need to start a recruiting business, you will have to incorporate a new Hong Kong Limited Company.

For more information about licenses for your company, please contact us at sales@centreo.hk or call us directly at 3124 2888.

You may also be interested in these other blog articles:
http://centreo.hk/a-small-reminder-about-company-incorporation-basic-rules-and-advises-for-shareholders-and-directors/ http://centreo.hk/relocating-business-hong-kong/

Starting a recruiting company in Hong Kong

Share this