Were you too busy with your valentine for our last coffee meetup during Valentine’s month? Take up your chance now to meet entrepreneurs in Sheungwan. Sheungwan is a traditional Chinese residential and commercial district at the northern coast of Hong Kong Island. It boasts a delightful mix of old and new. So we change district to broaden your entrepreneurial network! It will be a great opportunity for you to share a nice moment and interact with like-minded people again within a different environment.
Here are the chances we provide you from our event:
• The opportunity to make a 1 minute elevator pitch on introducing yourself and your business
• Network with other local entrepreneurs
• A chance to ask any questions regarding your start-up
• Free business advices available to provide you with
• People present from different industries, who can all benefit from each other
We look forward to meeting new Sheungwan entrepreneurs!
PS: As usual, don’t forget to bring along your business cards – at least 30 is highly recommended!
DATE: 29th March 2017 (Wednesday)
TIME: 4pm to 6pm
VENUE: Sheungwan Pacific Coffee, Shun Tak Centre, 2/F, Shop 278
FEE: Purchase your own coffee/tea