I don’t have a Company Bank Account yet, but I have employees in Hong Kong. How can I enroll my company and employees to MPF without a Company Bank Account?


Company enrollment and monthly MPF payment always have to be made through a Hong Kong Company Bank Account. MPF doesn’t accept any cash or other payment ways. Therefore, you can enquire for payroll services where the MPF payment will go through this Hong Kong company. After a couple of months, when you get your own Company Bank Account, you can simply change the MPF enrollment to your Bank Account.

Centre O handles Payroll and MPF enrollment for your company, please contact us at sales@centreo.hk for more details.

You may also be interested in these other blog articles:


What is MPF ?

How to prepare the employment contract?

Share this