DBS IDEAL Payments
Users of DBS IDEAL are provided with four ways to easily make online payments:
- Transfer Wizard
- File Upload
We will underneath explain the four different payment instruments. We added pictures in order to provide the reader with a better understanding of the processes.
Transfer Wizard (illustrated at the top of the picture)
The first instrument guides the user to select the preferred payment type.
- Select your bank account to debit from, choose bank to send payment to and payment
- Transfer Wizard will show the available Payment Types for your use
Copy (Illustrated at the right side of the picture)
- In the left side of the screen, you can select the transaction you wish to copy from the Transfer Centre
- The copy function in the right bottom allows you to create a copy of the selected transaction
Templates (Illustrated at the left in of the picture)
Users of DBS IDEAL can create templates for recurring payments and utilize them in the future.
In order to reach to templates, you have to press the following: Payments à Tools à Templates.
- You can create a template by selecting your payment type from the dropdown list (press to see them)
- Use your templates for making payment
File Upload (Illustrated at the bottom of the picture)
The last of the four payment instruments is File Upload.
You reach File Upload by pressing: Payments à File Transfer à Upload Profiles.