Company Registries Department – What Do I Need to Do Yearly at the Companies Registry Department?


After one year of incorporation, you must fill in Annual Return Filing for your company to the Companies Registry department. Simply go to the 14th floor and queue up there to submit and pay in person.

You prefer to focus on your core business and don’t want to bother with this administrative burden? Contact us at and we will arrange everything for you!

#CompaniesRegistry #AnnualReturnFiling #CompanySecretary #CentreO #TheHongKongResourceCentre

Share this