Under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 32) of the Laws of Hong Kong, a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong should appoint a company secretary, to perform the legal liability of the company. At centre o we help you arrange the company secretary services.
- Preparing and keeping statutory records, such as register of shareholders and register of directors, etc.
- Arranging and attending meetings of directors and shareholders, and preparing minutes of meetings
- Preparing and submitting statutory documents, including annual return form
- Preparing and submitting application for business registration certificate
- Assisting in opening bank account
- Assisting in applying for Hong Kong work visa
- Providing relevant advice on company liquidation and bankruptcy
- Deregistering the company and suspending applications for activities